In today’s world, many organizations have decided to move to secure and stable VDI platforms to benefit their organization to meet their security needs. To meet an organization’s requirements, Citrix XenDesktop serves as the best desktop virtualization solution available, providing the optimum user experience.
Troubleshooting Citrix XenDesktop is a single resource guide that will help you dig deep into all the technical issues you encounter to resolve them using an autonomous and well-defined approach.
The book starts by walking you through the XenDesktop architecture and the troubleshooting toolkit for Citrix XenDesktop. The subsequent chapters will help you identify possible causes of various types of Citrix XenDesktop problems that may arise while installing, configuring, or troubleshooting day-to-day problems. You will also be dealing with the most common and important VDA registration problems that you might often face while working with the XenDesktop product suite. Additionally, you will resolve issues that arise while launching Citrix sessions, troubleshoot performance issues, and learn how to integrate Citrix NetScaler with your XenDesktop environment.
Who This Book Is For
Troubleshooting Citrix XenDesktop is targeted at Citrix Administrators or Citrix Engineers who are working on Xendesktop and want to learn tips and techniques required to deal with the issues they face in their day-to-day life. A working knowledge of core elements and concepts of Xendesktop would be an added advantage.
What You Will Learn
- Solve VDA registration problems and Citrix session launch difficulties
- Identify and resolve XenDesktop service issues
- Troubleshoot performance issues related to the XenDesktop architecture
- Work around common printing issues
- Understand the Citrix XenDesktop HDX policies and deal with the HDX MediaStream challenges
- Resolve the common MCS and PVS configuration issues in your XenDesktop environment
- Find solutions to some general issues that have been identified and recorded by Citrix in their database that every administrator must be aware of