This guide demonstrates just how easy it is to get started with QlikView and create your own BI application. Featuring an introduction to its core features before exploring how to load data and model it, you’ll soon become more confident that you can take full advantage of QlikView’s capabilities. You will also learn how to use QVD files with QlikView – and how they offer a simpler way of handling data.
After digging deeper into data handling, as you learn how to use mapping tables and create a master calendar, you’ll then find out how to get the most from QlikView’s visualization features – vital if you are to use your data insights effectively. From accessible and user friendly dashboards to strategies and best practices for subjecting data to further analysis, you can be confident that you’ll be prepared to get the most out of your data with QlikView.
With details on how to finally secure your application and deploy it for a successful integration in your organization, QlikView Essentials underlines exactly why QlikView is becoming more and more popular for businesses that understand the value of data.
What you will learn
- Learn the complete QlikView workflow – from loading data, to visualization and analytics
- Learn how to Load data from different sources, including QVD files and how to optimize data models for accuracy and precision
- Discover solutions to common data modeling problems, so you can respond quickly to changing situations
- Create accessible dashboards and quality data visualizations to share insights effectively
- Learn how to deploy your BI application for optimal availability