A practical, hands-on approach to using Office 2016 applications to create and edit documents and get work done efficiently. You’ll learn how to customize Office, design, create, and share documents, manipulate data in a spreadsheet, and create lively presentations. You’ll also discover how to organize your email, contacts, and tasks with the new Outlook for Mac. Conveying information quickly and concisely, the book brings you from beginner or intermediate to an experienced and confident user.
Office for Mac remains the leading productivity suite for Mac, with Apple’s iWork and the free OpenOffice.org trailing far behind. Now, it’s been updated with a cleaner interface and more compatibility with Exchange and SharePoint.
This book provides the best combination of accessible and focused coverage of the Office 2016 applications. Rather than cover every seldom-used feature, the book covers real-world usage, putting emphasis on practical tasks and troubleshooting common problems, such as sharing documents with Windows users and older versions of Office.
What You Will Learn
- Create professional documents for home and business using Word
- Edit documents collaboratively in real time with your colleagues
- Record and manipulate data using spreadsheets
- Use your data to create powerful and convincing charts
- Build persuasive multimedia presentations in PowerPoint
- Deliver presentations like an expert
- Keep your e-mail under control with Outlook
- Stay on top of your schedule and your tasks