CCNA Wireless 640-722 Official Cert Guidefrom Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE) exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Best-selling author and expert instructor David Hucaby shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
– A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
– Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
– Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
– The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
– A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
– Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions, and hands-on exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques you need to ensure exam success.
David Hucaby, CCIE® No. 4594, is a network architect for the University of Kentucky, where he works with academic and healthcare networks based on the Cisco Unified Wireless Network products. David holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Kentucky. His Cisco Press titles include CCNP SWITCH Exam Certification Guide; Cisco LAN Switching Video Mentor; CCNP Security FIREWALL Exam Certification Guide; Cisco ASA, PIX, and FWSM Firewall Handbook, Second Edition; and Cisco Firewall Video Mentor.