Also covered is the use of storage management and computing to map user requests and allocations. The author takes a deep dive into the topic of High Availability and Native Cluster Management, including the best practices associated with it. The book concludes with solution patterns for networking components of OpenStack, to reduce latency and enable faster communication gateways between components of OpenStack and native applications.
- Modern cloud infrastructure design techniques
- Complex application infrastructure design solutions
- Understanding of various OpenStack cloud infrastructure components
- Adoption and business impact analysis of OpenStack to support existing/new cloud infrastructure
- Use of specific components of OpenStack which can integrate with an existing tool-chain set to gain agility and a quick, continuous delivery model